Region Women’s Program Advisor
5219 East 32 Road, Cadillac MI 49601
C: (231) 878-3570
WM REGION WOMEN’S WEEKEND
February 2 – 4, 2018
Do you want to be more confident in handling a toboggan? What about carving those turns down a nicely groomed slope? Or figuring out the zip line to ski/board the bumps? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you’ll want to attend the 2018 Western Michigan Region Women’s Weekend on February 2 – 4 at Crystal Mountain.
There will be 2 sessions on Saturday (morning and afternoon) and 1 session on Sunday morning. For each session you can select one of the 4 areas of instruction:
- We will have Sue Campbell, a PSIA Level 3, teaching how to carve those turns on skis and improve your overall skiing.
- We will have our own Western Michigan Region Toboggan Trainers teaching you how to be more confident handling a toboggan on the steeps, in the bumps and outside the handles.
- We will have our Crystal Mountain hostesses offering a Mountain Tour which will include gentle terrain, cruisers, glades, steeps and bumps (or whatever the group wants).
- If you are a Snow Boarder, our own Kathy Brennan will be doing tobogganing and boarding sessions both days.
- New this year – OEC Sr. Level on the snow and possibly low angle rescue
Cost for the event is $50 and includes 2 day lift tickets, 2 days of training, Friday night meet and greet wine/cheese party and Saturday night a potluck and gathering. We have selected Harbor Lights Resort in Frankfort for preferred lodging. They have rooms ranging from 2 bed motel rooms to 3 bedroom condos. Here is the website link: http://harborlightsresort.net/. When you book your accommodations, please tell them you are part of the WM Region NSP Women’s group and you will get a reduced rate. The phone number there is: 800-346-9614. The training team will be staying here and both evening’s activities will be at Harbor Lights.
Download the Application form 2018 Women Clinic Sign Up.
Region Program Activities:
See Calendar for any events
Special events listed here by request